6 Sept 2016

Sound Bath with Gongs in Denmark

At The Tranquil View
A warm thank you to all the lovely people who came to the three Gonging Events in beautiful Denmark on the weekend (plus one private session).
We had a crackling fire everyday, (thank you Emma!), lovely cake and tea ...
... and ducks and sheep in the green paddocks outside, overlooking the water.


Thank you for filling in the questionnaires ...
Emma and I will let you know the results soon.
Some comments from the weekend ...
"I love the Gonging Events - so comfortable and welcoming. It is like a transcendental experience coming in here. Thank you Debbie xxx" 

"I came in with pain in my neck and the sciatic region - it's gone now."
"I'm recovering from cancer. I was really tired when I arrived but now I feel energized and alive!"
"The pain in my ankle always leaves with a Gonging."
"I loved the experience of deep blue vision at the end. Thank you!"
"The room and feeling were perfect - clean, warm, welcoming, safe."
"Very nourishing. Surprising clarity of memories emerged. It felt like a healing experience ... I'm curious to experience more."
"Loved it. Very relaxing. See you again soon!"
"It was wonderful. Thank you. xxx"
"Wonderful environment, safe, warm, relaxing. Overwhelming pain in abdomen at the cease of gonging. The area grew beyond my body and the mat. This then released. Wonderful experience."
"Each session is such a wonderful experience.  Thank you!!!"
Remember if you would like to discuss any reactions, delayed or otherwise, please feel comfortable to call me. If you have any persistent pain or discomfort though, please seek medical attention.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments on any of my posts, or on a session you've had with me. Hope to hear from you!