21 Aug 2016

Full Immersion - Sound Bath with Gongs

Friday night at Whole Woman Health's Event for the Full Moon, we glided deep into waves of sound, completely immersed, completely supported ... gently lulled by the rhythm of the Gongs.  
It was a particularly deep session, some people commented.



We were each given a scarf infused with the calming fragrance of Sandalwood Oil, we had pillows for comfort and blankets for warmth, and candles threw soft shadows.
Some people experienced clarity, others emotional release, and some drifted into deep sleep. Others had images from their childhood surface. 
Vibrations from the Gongs move well throughout your body, because we're mostly water. 
Every cell gets a 'shake-up'. 
We can release things we've been hanging onto, or things we've pushed down. 
Blockages can unblock, allowing your body to heal. Toxins can be released and problems can be resolved.  Aches and pains can ease or even disappear.


 What people said ...


"Debbie, each gonging experience relaxes my mind so profoundly, that I wake feeling deeply rested and clear. Tonight though created a stillness like no other which invited and allowed the vibrations to my core and very root. Thank you again for your relaxing and calming voice and manner."

"Thank you for such a deep, nurturing and beautiful experience."


We gather twice a month at Whole Woman Health Perth in Attadale. 
I will also come to your group, wherever it may be, in Perth or the country.  
You can put together a group of friends or colleagues and I'm happy to do 'one-offs' or we can make it a regular thing.
If you'd like to 'be Gonged' please message me or leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments on any of my posts, or on a session you've had with me. Hope to hear from you!