23 Jul 2016

Free Healing

Nature is a healer ... 
go for a walk, sit in the sun, admire a tree, watch a bird, smell a flower, feel the breeze, taste the rain ... 
I had time to work in the garden in the sunshine today. The next-door-neighbour's new puppy was frolicking, happy to be on the grass in the sun ... (brand new world for him) ... no need to explain joy, he was full of it. The flowers were out and the bees were happy. I even took my jumper off because carting mulch was making me hot. The rich smell of it was gorgeous. I think that nature is a joy we can connect to from the heart, if we can find the time to be in it, experience it with all our senses (no thinking) and just simply love it ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments on any of my posts, or on a session you've had with me. Hope to hear from you!