31 Jul 2014

First Gong Session in Perth


First Gong Session in Perth

Thank you to those who came to my first Gonging Session in Perth, it was a pleasure to have you in my home.

My new gongs performed beautifully, weaving their soothing, healing harmonies.  Here's what one lovely client reported:

"Have had severe pain in neck, left arm, shoulder blade and shoulder, no sleep for five days.  Had severe pain during the session.  Now I have no pain, can move my arm freely and will hang onto that feeling as long as I can.". Cheryl Dixon

This is in no way to suggest that whatever ails you can be fixed ... but with deep relaxation and with sound vibration travelling through your body, things happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments on any of my posts, or on a session you've had with me. Hope to hear from you!